Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 random things about Jessica...

I did this on facebook, so I decided to post it here as well. It was pretty hard to come up with stuff that not many people know about me. Enjoy!


1. I am actually taller than my husband.

2. I confess: when I am bored, I read celebrity gossip magazines.

3. My favorite restaurant is Macaroni Grill because they give me crayons to draw with and free cake for my birthday. This is followed closely by the Cheesecake Factory.

4. I have read each of the Harry Potter books over 8 times.

5. I don't like to be the center of attention.

6. I want my first child to be a boy.

7. For some odd reason, I like pickled beets from a can.

8. The first boy that liked me was a Russian kid, named Boris, in 5th grade who spoke very little english.

9. I have never seen Castaway or The Notebook.

10. My favorite place to go camping is in the Redwoods. (The beach is second)

11. I have never been stung by a bee or anything else of that nature.

12. I hate cooking utensils that are made for right handed people (i.e. can opener).

13. I like all types of music except heavy metal. (Yes, I like county, opera, rap, and oldies too)

14. Number 13 includes Hilary Duff, Brittany Spears, and Backstreet Boys too.

15. I don't like Dr. Foreman on the show House M.D.

16. I once tried to learn how to play the french horn. My little brother's friend thought there was a dying elephant in our house.

17. I want to graduate by December 2010.

18. It's hard for me to talk on the phone to someone I don't know very well. I would much rather talk in person or through email.

19. I am a very messy cook.

20. I think cake is better than pie.

21. My husband is three and a half years older than me.

22. I walk 3 1/2 blocks and 149 stairs to get to campus every day.

23. I dyed my hair dark brown for 4 weeks just for fun.

24. I like playing some video games. (Anything on the wii, kingdom hearts, spyro, guitar hero)

25. I have terrible hand-eye coordination.

And just for enjoyment....here is a picture of me and my old roomies at the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment