Friday, February 6, 2009

Taking my time

I had a very good evening yesterday. the whole day had been crazy, but when I got home, I felt like everything slowed down. Bryan and I did nothing for most of the evening and then we decided to go to Ihop. The restaurant was understaffed, but I really didn't care. It all fit in with my lethargic mood. It was pretty nice to just slow down for a few hours and watch the world go by.

On another note, I just signed up for my spring and summer classes. It's going to be ridiculous, but I think I can do it. Now I just have to find the money to pay for it. When fall semester starts, I will be a junior and will hopefully only have a year of classes left. I just wish I knew a little bit more about what our future holds for us. I guess I just have to practice patience for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment