Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hair Dye and Craters

Last week my sister, Liz, and I decided to dye our hair. Not the permanent stuff, but the kind that comes out after so many washes. It was my first time, so I was pretty excited. So right now, my hair is a dark brown hazelnut color. I think it looks pretty good. I'll post a picture as soon as I get one uploaded. Liz went from blonde to a reddish brown. We had a great time.

Yesterday was Martin Luther King Jr. Day, so we got the day off from school. We slept in and made pancakes for breakfast. In the afternoon, Bryan and I went with Liz and PJ to Homestead Resort where we swan in a crater. It was like a natural hot spring inside a cave. It was wonderful to float around in a huge natural hot tub. It was really deep too. There were scuba divers that went down to explore. I wish we had brought cameras, but we were afraid of ruining them. We all had a really fun time!

Now it is tuesday and we are back at school, writing papers, going to class, and letting reality catch up with us once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment