Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday

I’m sitting here at work, bored as heck. Bryan is taking a nap. I’m wishing I could do the same. I also know that I should be doing some homework. Ugh. So, I’m sitting here, procrastinating and avoiding what I really need to do.

We had a three day weekend last weekend. It was nice to have that extra day off and we had a good Valentine’s Day weekend. We went out to dinner at the Brick Oven and watched a movie on Friday. Saturday we had to work early, so we didn’t do much in the evening. On Sunday though, I marinated and cooked a large hunk of meat (steak) and we thoroughly enjoyed it while watching the pairs figure skating for the Olympics. On Monday, we went up to Ogden to visit Bryan’s family. We had a good time talking and playing games.

I liked having the shorter week, especially since we had Monday classes on Tuesday and Monday schedules are my easiest days. Things are starting to get crazy in my classes. Now we’re getting to the point that the professors are saying “okay, now that we have taught you something, write a 12 page paper on it and give a 30 minute presentation on it.” Ugh.

But, life goes on outside of school…I think.

(Dang, I didn't spend quite enough time updating my blog...still have a couple hours to go at work. And Bryan hasn't woken up yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment