Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baby!

I’m going to be an aunt! I’m so excited! Liz just told the fam that she is going to have a baby in September. (Sep 19 was the exact date given, though we all know how accurate that can be.)

I’m so happy for Liz and PJ. I know they are going to be great parents. I can’t wait to see them in a few years. I can see a little girl (or boy) with blonde hair, freckles, and cowboy boots giggling madly as she/he runs away from PJ while Liz watches them laughing.

Yes Liz, I have it all planned out for you. (Miss you)

Don’t worry out there my faithful readers. I can reassure all (three) of you that my biological clock is not going haywire (yet). Still have to worry about school before we can welcome a mini-Belt into our lives.

1 comment:

  1. gah! i'm so glad i know about you blog so i could find out about THIS!
    tell her i said congrats! and i can't wait to find out what she's having :)
    my cousin lisa is due with her 2nd october 14th

    ReplyDelete