Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Well, the holidays have officially ended now that my birthday has passed. Yes, the holidays do not end until I have celebrated my birthday.

I guess I want to back track a little. New Year's was great. We had an awesome time celebrating with Liz and PJ before they left for SoCal. We actually helped them get their moving truck loaded and their storage unit empty. Definitely a bittersweet moment. It's a good thing for them because PJ got a job, but I'm sure going to miss them. Anyway, we had a great time eating dinner, playing games, and drinking sparkling cider. It's hard to believe that we are already in 2010!

Bryan's family invited us up to Ogden the day before my birthday so they could throw a small birthday party for me. Almost the entire family was there and we had a good time. I'm 21! Crazy, eh? I got some movies and games. Bryan got me a new pair of pants and an i-tunes gift card. I'm pretty excited to use it.

All in all, a great way to start off the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment