Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer!

Summer has officially started! I'm so excited! I love it when Provo is all green and I get to go swimming without freezing!

Last Saturday, there was a ward activity planned down in Manti. Bryan and I couldn't go to the temple session beause we had to work, but we made it down there for dinner and the Manti Pageant. It was actually raining pretty hard until an hour before the pageant started, so the hill that was the stage was fairly slippery. I felt bad for the actors that were slipping and sliding all over the hill, but it was pretty funny. We didn't get home until after one in the morning and we had to get up for 9 o'clock church, so we were pretty tired (especially since we had gotten up at 5:30 am to go to work!).

Father's Day was uneventful, but great. We stayed at home, but called our dads to wish them a happy father's day. I am so grateful for everything that my dad and Bryan's dad have done for us.

I'm pretty excited for tonight because I am going to go out with my old roommate and have a girl's night. Girly movie, girly food, girly toenail polish. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment