Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Schools out...

School is almost over! We have about a week left, and I am so excited! I'm glad I was able to get some extra credits out of the way, but it will be nice to not worry about homework for a while. One of my last assignments for environmental health is to inspect resturants with a partner. I was really nervous, but thankfully my partner is great. She introduces us and we both get to watch the workers and talk to the manager about what we saw. In one place that we went to (I will not name it =D), we saw the assistant manager pick her nose and then touch the lids that go on the cup. Gross! Overall though, there have only been a couple minor things in each place that were a problem.

My brother got ordained an elder last week! It's crazy to think that he is going to college in the fall and leaving on a mission next spring. What happened to my little ten year old brother that followed me around everywhere?

We got a job! Bryan and I were dreading having nothing to do this summer besides working on the weekends, but now we have something to do! Someone at church remembered about us when her boss was looking for a couple people to hand out flyers. So we get to enjoy walking around in the sun while posting flyers around the county. We are so grateful for this. The Lord has truly blessed our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment