Friday, March 13, 2009

My computer

I love my computer...I just wish it would work. We are going to have to rebuild the whole computer. Argh. Oh well, at least I don't have to go get a new one. It's just going to take some time.

On the other hand, I just found out that my english class was canceled again. That's two days in a row! Now I just have to try and find the motivation to study for my health promotion test.

Bryan finds out in a little while where he is going to be going for his internship. I just want to know! He had his interview today and they told him he would know "in a little while." I wish they would just tell us how long! Oh well...at least I will know soon, so I will know whether or not to freak out or just keep moving along here in Provo.

But I still hope they will let us know soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment