Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's Windsday!

I feel like Gopher on Winnie the Pooh. I think I'm going to huddle up for the rest of the day and watch the wind blow everyone else around. It has been nice though, to have a few sunny days before the next storm.

Last night I listened to Disney music. All the older songs from movies like Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid, you know, the classics. I made me very happy inside to listen to them. I don't know why, maybe it's because of all the good memories. Maybe it's just because they are just great songs. All I know is that it made me inexplicably joyful listening to them.

I found out yesterday that Liz and PJ will probably be going to SoCal for PJ's internship during the summer. We will miss them and will have to find some other way to fill our time. We are still waiting to find out where Bryan is going to go. He has interviews next week...so at least things are moving now! It's crazy to think that I have no idea where I am going to be in a couple years. Ahh! I guess I better deal with what I can now.

No comments:

Post a Comment