Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Visitors!

My parents came this last week to visit us. We had a great time showing them around our part of AZ. Good food, good entertainment, great company, what else could you ask for? I wish I had pictures to post from their visit, but we didn't do anything too exciting. I took them around to the touristy stuff while Bryan was at work, and when he got home, we ate dinner and relaxed. We watched a couple of good movies and ate at Outback Steakhouse...mmmm. :)

One of the things I did take them to go see was the fountain that our town is named for. I didn't get a picture of my mom and dad there, but here is a picture of when Bryan and I visited it for the first time.

...
...
...

Okay, maybe I won't post a picture of that. (Man, I have really got to get my photos all in one place so I can find them when I need to.)

So...here is a generic picture of the fountain! :)


It's really tall. It's actually so tall that we can see it from our balcony!

No comments:

Post a Comment