Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Still don't have internet

So, we don't have internet at our new apartment yet. :) Until then, we have to trek down to the library to use it. It's not too long of a walk (about 20 minutes one way) but the heat is killer. I can't wait to post a long entry on here, but internet at the library is timed. Ugh. So, I am counting down the minutes until it kicks me off. Can't wait until we get internet set up at our apartment! :)

On a brighter note, we are loving it down here in AZ. The weather is...well...hot, but we're getting used to it. The area we live in is beautiful and the community is great. I'm looking forward to being able to upload some new pictures of our apartment and things we have done.

So bear with me for a few more weeks and I'll be able to update you completely on our adventures here in AZ. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys are enjoying it! Can't wait to see pictures and hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you guys like it there! And I too can't wait to see more pics and to read more stories about your crazy adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete