Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's been a long week :)

Last week was ridiculously crazy! I"m glad it's over.  I had way too much homework to do and ended up getting less that 6 hours a sleep every night.  ugh.  I feel satisfied though; like I have accomplished something worth turning in.  12 page technical paper, 40 minute presentation, 12 page group research paper, 6 page research paper, 4 page persuasive paper, debate presentation, and a conference to attend. Whew! And that was just this last week!  It's been like this for the last few weeks.  Oh well.  :) I'm learning a lot and am loving it.  Hard to believe that there are only a couple weeks of the semester left. 

On friday we went to the dollar theater to go see When in Rome.  It was a fun movie and Bryan and I both laughed our heads off.   (It seems like I post a lot of reviews about movies, maybe I should be hired as a promotional person? =D )

On Saturday night, we went up to Ogden to see my sister-in-law perform in her high school's musical, Les Miserables.  It was AMAZING!  The performers did a really really good job and I thought that the whole production was comparable to Charter's productions.  (For those of you who don't know, I went to a performing and fine arts academy for high school.)  The students were great, the musical is amazing, and Rachel was fun to watch.  Bryan and I enjoyed our favorite musical being performed well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment