Sunday, November 8, 2009

Crazy Times

As many times as I have looked at blogspot this past month, I haven't taken the time to post anything.

School has been consuming our lives but thankfully we have been able to have a good time with our friends and family. First off, I'm happy to say that hopefully I will never have to take 17 credits in one semester again. It's been a nightmare trying to keep all of my classes straight and get everything done. There have been so many assignments and tests that I have been lucky to get them all done. I'll be glad when Thanksgiving is here, because after that, all I have to worry about is finals. Bryan has been pretty busy too with his classes. He is glad to be almost done so he can get onto his internship. It's crazy to think that he is graduating in June.

Halloween was a lot of fun. We carved a pumpkin with Liz and PJ on thursday and then we got to carve another one with our friends from the ward, Brit and Devon, the next night. On Halloween night, we went to a party a couple in our ward had and then we invited two other couples (the Burnetts and the Naylors) to come over to our place to watch The Sixth Sense. I hadn't seen the whole thing before, so it was fun to watch it.

Here's a couple picture to commemorate or pumpkin carving with the Burnetts.

AS you might have guessed, ours is the one on the left and the one in the center and on the right are Brit's and Devon's respectively. Hopefully, I will be able to post some pictures of the other pumpkin we carved with my sister and her husband. I also posted some more pictures on the THIS post, so head on over if you wanted to see pictures of horseback riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment