Saturday, November 1, 2008

So, this week...

Have you ever had one of those weeks when everything seems to happen at once? This week has been crazy for Bryan and I. I won't go into much detail...but here is a rough overview:

*Tons of school stuff (3 tests, 2 papers, a film report, and a class presentation)
*carpet cleaning (We were woken up at 9 am by the cleaners coming into our apartment, so we had to leave for almost 2 hours in our pajamas)
*Trying to get the last of my loan stuff figured out (Had to make a few trips to the bank so I could get the check deposited)
*My biology class was overflowing (My professor offered extra credit to anyone who came to multiple sections on presentations. 90% of the class before mine stayed in the room, so I had to sit on the ground. When I got up to do my presentation, someone moved into my spot and I had to leave because there was no where else to sit.)
*This morning at work, there were double bookings and unreserved rooms that were needed. So Bryan and I had to figure all that out.

Ugh. What a week. I'm glad its over. When I write down all the things that were difficult this week, I realize that it's not that much and things could be worse. On the brighter side of things, I'm still passing all of my classes and Bryan got into hi s major. We were so ecstatic when we got the letter. What else could we ask for this week?

But man, what a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment