Tuesday, October 7, 2008

General Conference and Other Things

I have to say that General Conference last weekend was amazing. I loved the messages of love, unity, and encouragement that our leaders gave us. Overall, it was a very inspirational weekend.

Not much has happened in the past few days. I took a test, Bryan took a test. We did homework. Can you tell what are lives basically consist of? We did go to Ogden to see Bryan's family on saturday. Everyone was there. His oldest brother's little family, and his younger brother from Idaho, his Grandparents from Vegas, and his sister and a close family friend rode with us. It was a full house, but it was fun.

I just finished a book called "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. I really enjoyed it, though I was aggravated a little when it ended. It's going to be a long wait until the next one comes out. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoyed Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. It's a real page turner, but it can be bleak at times. All in all though, I liked it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment